Swirl is seeking a talented Digital Designer with strong graphics capabilities who will be responsible for designing all marketing and sales materials as well as ensuring the company’s corporate brand identity is maintained in all touchpoints.
- Work closely with a highly accomplished, entrepreneurial sales and marketing team to build materials that highlight Swirl’s unique platform capabilities. These materials include sales presentations, printed collateral, emails, conference displays and more. (Built in PowerPoint, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite.)
- Manage and update the company’s corporate website (built on WordPress).
- Design and manage corporate emails/newsletters (built in HubSpot) sent to an internally-managed prospect database of leading retailers, brands, agencies, analysts and channel partners.
- Provide creative support for in-store mobile marketing campaigns run by leading retailers and brands through Swirl’s marketing platform.
- Conduct ongoing research of mobile design and user interface best practices.
- 4+ years in digital design with experience in designing enterprise marketing materials and/or consumer marketing materials for ecommerce/advertising/tech/mobile business.
- Master in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong skill set and experience with PowerPoint, Keynote, WordPress and Hubspot (or other email management system)
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished designs under tight time constraints.
- Experience at a design-focused technology company, design firm, or creative agency desired.
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity.
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Ability to operate a camera and photo editing skill is a plus
- Proficiency in preparing and packaging files for printing and archiving
- Ability to identify correct file formats needed for print and web production
- Ability to convey file resolution and format requirements to team members and clients
- BA/BS degree required.
Click below to apply. Please include portfolio, resume and cover letter.