- Produce high-quality, responsive, and complex user interfaces using modern web technologies.
- Participate in all stages of product design process, from architecture to implementation.
- Stay current on the latest open-source libraries and actively advocate new technologies or patterns to improve existing code base.
- Code and test side-by-side with other talented developers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Swirl’s technology.
- Play an integral part in technical project delivery with uncompromising quality.
- 3-7 years coding experience.
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and REST API development.
- A passion for writing beautiful and efficient code.
- Can-do and positive attitude.
- Proven ability to work in a small fast-paced start-up team.
- Ability to do rapid prototyping as well as production-quality code.
Click below to apply. Please include resume and cover letter.